These are the opinions of guests reflecting their experiences when staying at this hotel. This procedure enables BookHotelsinRome to increase the quality of the service offered and allows hotels to optimize their standards in order to please their guests. Consequently, BookHotelsinRome does not take any responsability concerning correctness, truthfulness, effectiveness, quality, exactness, completeness, reliability or credibility of the information provided by the guests.
- For a two-star hotel I was actually expecting alot worse. I had to swap some bulbs around as the bedside lamp had blown and use my screwdriver to stop the showerhead falling off the wall, but otherwise this was a clean and comfortable stay.
* Guest: Anonymous (London - Uk) - May 15, 2011
- Hotel was very very convenient and near to Termini. Air-con was working perfectly and powerful, good in the summer heat. Cons: Room though is very very small, toilet/bathroom is just standing space. Breakfast is super basic (1 coffee and 1 bread), which is provided at nearby cafe.
* Guest: Ann (Sydney - Australia) - March 15, 2010
- The location is good, few minutes from the main train station. The room was small and a bit noisy.
*Guest: Anonymous (London - UK) - March 15, 2009
- Good for what you paid for. If all you need is somewhere to quickly shower and change, it's okay but not the most comfortable place to stay.
*Guest: Anonymous (USA) - February 03, 2009
- The 'check in' office is on the 4th floor (there is an elevator....thank goodness). You are then walked around the block to where the actual rooms are. The staff was very helpful.
*Guest: John (Australia) - January 30, 2009
- We had a really quiet room which was nice in the city. The hotel is two blocks from the Termini Station, so getting a train, metro, bus or taxi is really easy. There are some great resturants in the area. I would recomend this hotel to anyone who is on a budget.
* Guest: Joy (UK) - January 22, 2009
- The rooms are relatively clean, but make sure you don't end up next door to the breakfast room as you will be woken up at 7 am without fail. The breakfast is just fresh bread roll and marmalade. Good location for travellers.
* Guest: Carlos (Spain) - January 15, 2009
- The staff at the hotel was very concerned as I had a missing piece of luggage and very good english was spoken by the staff. The location of the hotel (steps away from the train station) was a bonus for us as we used the train everyday.
* Guest: Ana (USA) - January 03, 2009
- Low price, Very near to Rome termini station, heating was fine. Negative: small bathroom, poor breakfast ( only coffee & crosent.)
* Guest: Andrew (USA) - December 26, 2008
- Across the street from the main train station- elevator- internet cafe close by-can leave luggage without additional cost.
* Guest: Aonymous (UK) - October 28, 2008
- Good location, just a few steps from railway station. good value for money.
* Guest: Collin (Australia) - November 22, 2008
- Practically a block from the Eastern entrace to the train station so getting there with bags was very easy. The building was rather dumpy but the room was clean and modern. The room itself was tiny (very old school) but the fixtures and the room and bathroom were newly renovated. The restaurants nearby were very, very reasonable..
* Guest: Anonymous (Czech Republic) - October 15, 2008