These are the opinions of guests reflecting their experiences when staying at this hotel. This procedure enables BookHotelsinRome to increase the quality of the service offered and allows hotels to optimize their standards in order to please their guests. Consequently, BookHotelsinRome does not take any responsability concerning correctness, truthfulness, effectiveness, quality, exactness, completeness, reliability or credibility of the information provided by the guests.
- I can not possibly say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Our room had high ceilings with french doors out to a balcony, and was very clean.
The Hotel may be a little difficult for you to find, the sign is really small and you have to walk down a hallway in order to actually get to the entrance of the hotel... but that was, for me, part of it's charm! I suggest going on Google Earth and checking the street view of the area so you can recognize it easily once you are actually there in person.
*Guest: Anonymous (USA - New York) - May 18, 2010
- Hotel Garda is a great hotel, good location and above all staff is very helpful. I asked for a room with balcony and it was given to me as promised. Breakfast is just enough but everything is fresh. Room sizes are also good. Very good restaurants within walking distance.
*Guest: Kelly (Canada) - February 18, 2010
- The hotel is a hidden gem, and I do mean hidden. There is a small sign near teh front door that can be easily missed. Once you go in side you will be pleasantly surprised. Hotel was very clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Do not expect to have US standard size rooms, the shower is small but the water was hot and nice.
*Guest: Jim (USA) - December 30, 2009
- We celebrated our anniversery with 4 nights in Rome at the Garda and enjoyed it very much. Room was quiet old, not big niether small with good queensize bad. Bathroom was newer, well equiped and clean. The heating was very good.
*Guest: Xevier (Finland) - August 30, 2009
- The Hotel Roma in Garda is fantastic! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful. Our room was great, very comfy and absolutely spotless. The bathroom was also spotless and had a great shower. We stayed for 7 nights B&B. The Continental breakfast was good with lots to choose from. Our room was on the 2nd floor. Lifts were great. Overall our stay was fantastic and when we go back we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else but the Roma.
*Guest: Joy (UK) - June 09, 2009
- Its location is very convinient as you can visit most of the sights on foot. Our room was pretty old but clean. Moreover, the hotel's personnel is very kind and helpful.
*Guest: David (USA) - April 18, 2009
- A perfectly functional, adequate and pleasant hotel. Good value for money. The outstanding feature being the helpful, interested and personable staff.
*Guest: Janson (USA) - March 09, 2009
- Overall, would recommend. Family of three with 14 year old boy. Triple room was good size and room was adequately equipped ('fridge, TV etc), bathroom average.
*Guest: Jody (UK) - January 18, 2009
- A very nice little hotel with excellent location. Very helpful staff, who spoke very good English. Nice and suprisingly spacious rooms. Breakfast was very simple, but cappucino was excellent.
*Guest: John (Australia) - January 06, 2009
- Have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at the Hotel garda. The receptionist who checked us in was a mine of information regarding what sights to see and how to get there. Very convenient location for the Trevi Fountains and Spanish Steps and the room was satisfactory.
*Guest: Justy (UK) - December 28, 2008
- Friendly staff, clean room, comforatble beds, lovely shower.
*Guest: Carol (USA) - November 25, 2008
- The Hotel location was very good with easy access to the Metro which took us to the major sights. The staff were excellent, particularly on reception. They provided a local map and advised on where to go, what to do and how long we would need to complete our sightseeing. The rooms we booked were very clean, as was the whole hotel. Very friendly and welcoming and will probably use this hotel again. The location of the hotel may be unsuitable for people with mobility problems because it is situated at the top of a hill.
*Guest: Anonymous (Russia) - November 15, 2008